Dec 22, 2009

Christmas Celebration


Christmas Eve is the day before christmas, christmas celebration begins on the
evening of December 24th. Christmas Day, is a day where all family's meet. Santo
Claus goes from house to house giving presents to children. Families gather around
the christmas tree in the morning, opening presents. Christmas includes many types of delicious meals. It is also known for candy canes.  Christmas is a day for worships and  blessing.
I wish you a merry christmas I wish you a merry christmas I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.
This song has a lot of nice memories. Every christmas day in Canada my class would sing this song. My teacher Miss Dell would put all are names into a hat and we would take turns picking out a name, and on christmas day we would have to get a present for this person. It was so much fun.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment