Oct 22, 2009

Arabic

This is my fifth year in Egypt. When I entered college they told me that I would not graduate college if I don’t pass Arabic sanawy amma. To me this was the worst news I have ever heard. I started speaking Arabic when I came to Egypt but to read and write it was impossible. I cried a lot and wanted to move back to Canada, but that was impossible. I’m starting Arabic classes and wish for the best.
A month ago I went to Al Khahera University to ask them about my arabic exam. Another shocking news, I only have one chance of taking the exam and that is in march. If I do not pass I will not be able to graduate. Im so scared. Im planning to study really hard in the vacation I hope I pass. Please pray for me.   
My arabic teacher ran away. He does not want to return my phone calls. Im searching for an arabic teacher.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment